As active learners in Fundamentals of Dental Education, leaners will be expected to:
- Complete the Pre-test to establish a basis for measuring individual accomplishment.
- View and carefully participate (i.e., pronouncing the dental term, location or anatomical part, audionym and meaning along with the narrator, visualizing the audionym and its association in the video presentation for each lesson.
- Complete all associated learning guide activities for each lesson.
- Perform a final review of dental terminology, anatomy, and nomenclature.
- Complete the Final Test to assess Fundamentals of Dental Education knowledge and understanding.