Fundamentals of Dental Education
On completion of Fundamentals of Dental Education learners will be able to:
- Identify the structure of dental terminology and recognize word roots, prefixes, suffixes, and combining forms
- Understand that the meaning of most complex dental/medical terms is derived by analysis of simpler components or word parts.
- Identify the anatomical names and locations of the teeth, supporting structures, and parts of the mouth and throat.
- Understand dental nomenclature and identify the numbering of teeth.
- Complete a final test and achieve a percentage score of 70 percent or better.