Health Science Online
As active learners in Foundations of Health Science, students will be expected to:
- Complete the Pre-test to establish a basis for measuring individual accomplishment.
- View and carefully participate (i.e., pronouncing the medical and anatomical information along with the narrator; visualizing the audionym and its association) in the video presentation for each lesson.
- Complete all associated, lesson-based learning activities and reading assignments.
- Perform a final review of medical terminology and basic human anatomy (including associated medical terminology) content.
- Complete the Final Test to assess knowledge and understanding of health science foundations.