Human Anatomy Online
As active learners in Human Anatomy, leaners will be expected to:
- Complete the Pre-test to establish a basis for measuring individual accomplishment.
- View and carefully participate (i.e., pronouncing the anatomical term or part and audionym along with the narrator – visualizing the audionym, association, and location) in the video presentation for each lesson.
- Complete all lesson-based learning activities and reading assignments.
- Perform a final review of basic human anatomy – anatomical terminology, direction, location, and the primary function of each body system, as well as the names and locations of all the major parts in each system.
- Complete the Final Test to assess knowledge and understanding of basic human anatomy.