Human Anatomy Online
On completion of Human Anatomy learners will be able to:
- Understand the terminology and fundamental concepts of basic human anatomy.
- Identify the structures of the human body – including anatomical positions, body planes, abdominopelvic quadrants, regional subdivisions, and body cavities – through concepts of organ and system structure.
- Identify the names and locations of all the major parts in each principal body system, including all 206 bones of the skeletal system and the structures of the eye and the ear.
- Understand the primary functions of each principal body system.
- Complete a final test and achieve a percentage score of 70 percent or better.