Medical Terminology by Body System Online
As active learners in Medical Terminology by Body System, learners will be expected to:
- Complete the Pre-test to establish a basis for measuring individual accomplishment.
- View and carefully participate (i.e., pronouncing the medical term, audionym and meaning along with the narrator, visualizing the audionym and its association) in the online video presentation for each lesson.
- Complete all lesson-based interactive learning activities, reading assignments, and quizzes.
- Perform a final review of 275 medical elements – prefixes, roots, and suffixes.
- Complete the Final Test to assess knowledge and understanding of medical terminology.